Saturday, October 9, 2010

Do or do not, there is no try

Ola!

Lots to say but I am going to make it quick. Everything is great. I cant communicate very well but its getting a lot better each day. Life is very different, but I am really enjoying it.

My host mom is awesome! She is very jolly and keeps me well fed. The food is great. Well one of my friends is waiting to use the computer. Maybe some other time I will be able to write more. Days are very busy. I have language and peace corps classes most of the day. then trying to fit in some workouts and play the ukulele on top of studying Portuguese. Not a lot of free time in my day.

But I am living like a king compare to some of the others, haha. They are not too happy about that since I dont even want a lot of my luxuaries. Indoor shower and toilet, dresser, mirrow, and queen size bed. Ok may the force be with you and do good things!

Love Jimmy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from ya Glad your family is awesome. Take a picture so we can see them. Maybe you can get placed in or near that city. Take care keep the updates. Love Mom