Thursday, October 28, 2010

Meditate on this, I will

Old Man,

I drink my water at the bars. I have not read any books or seen any wild beast.Seen some monkeys tho in Maputo.I have not gotten any letters yet. Stop sending them, the mail is slow and expensive. Write me an email!

Big Jon,

No host Old Man. Or pics yet. Some people have taken pics. But really slow to load. Ill try some time when I am on a fast computer. This town is about 40000 people.

Cris Bowles!

Whats up, nice to hear from you. I dont im making you look bad. Your probably running for congress by now.

Bob,

I eat local bananas! From my backyard to be exact.Pretty sweet.

Any other questions? Everything is fine here. Raining today. The other day was almost 100 degrees, then it hailed an hour later and was kind of cold. We did these like talent or whatever skits the last two weeks. They were a fun time. Some groups were really good. I´m actually not really sure what else to add now. The days are flying by for me and they are all about the same. I do the same thing everyday. I'm trying to apply myself more to Portuguese but it is easy not to with all of us Americans here. I am not learning as fast as I would like to, too bad I am not more intelligent.


Peace and do good thing
Jimmy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

James
Where's your list at? Oldman dieing of curiousidy to know whats on it. I just got an email from Dave Lefkowitz and class they plan on coresponing with you soon, should I tell him to to use email instead of letters? Do you think your Blogs are rated PG for High School Students, if yes I will pass your blog to Dave and Class.
You would be having lots of fun with me at school been interviewing about 6 to 10 seniors a day, 3 high schools keeping the Oldman busy. Your Mom has a cold.
What are you going to be on Holloween? reduce, recycle and reuse Love the Oldman

Anonymous said...

jimmy! do the kids have a nickname for you? stay safe :)
ashley

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie, glad to hear all is well! How are the sunrises and sunsets? Good to hear you are busy and enjoying your venture. Getting ready for winter and not looking forward to it. How is the music over there, modern or cultural? I enjoy your blog and think of you so often thanks for taking time to keep in touch.
Love Tia

Unknown said...

Keep on keeping on

Anonymous said...

C
Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
G
Had a very shiny nose

And if you ever saw it
C
You would even say it glows
C
All of the other reindeer
C G
Used to laugh and call him names
G
They wouldn't let poor Rudolph
G C
Play in any reindeer games

F C
Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Dm7 G7 C
Santa came to say
G
Rudolph with your nose so bright
Am D G
Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?
C
Then all the reindeer loved him
C G
And they shouted out with glee
G
Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
G C
You'll go down in history