Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Your eyes can deceive you dont trust em

I learned how to play the Mozambican version of checkers, the kings get all steroid out but there is more strategy. Overall i like it better. So Saturday Jornecio, the teenage neighbor, destroyed me all day. Finally that night he showed me a couple moves and let me win a game.

Im reading LIFE OF PI. So far i like it. The beginning talks a lot about animals in the zoo and religion.

Yesterday both my class were so annoying. The second even worse. The students would not stop talking and laughing. It was the last two periods of the day so that was part of it, the students are hungry and want to go home.

"What is it that makes us human? It's not something you can programm, you can't put it into a chip. The strength of the human heart." TERMINATOR SALVATION

"The most dangerous animal in the zoo is man". Common saying in zoos

"There is no fate but what we make." John Conor

Class was much better today. Yesterday i lifted weight with some of my night students that work at the prison. I dont if they were trying to haze me or what. But we must of done about 30 sets of ten to fifteen. Then they told me see you tomorrow. Yeah right! I might go just to see what workout they do today. I have a feeling they will do the same thing as yesterday. Because there is not much we didnt do yesterday. Peace and love Jimmy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Checkers sounds safe but the hazers? ? ? Be careful Love Mom